Madden Champions Lgue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden Champions Lgue

Home of the MCL Madden League

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Roster and Cap Management**
New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 10:54 am by Fr33Snagz

» MCL - Off- Season Itinerary - M24 (Into S4)**
New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 9:48 am by Setfree xX

» MCL - Off- Season Itinerary - M24 (S1)**
New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 8:43 pm by Setfree xX

» MCL - Off-Season Itinerary - M23 - Season4
New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 9:34 am by Setfree xX

» MCL - Off- Season Itinerary - M23 (S3)**
New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 9:22 am by Setfree xX

» MCL - Off- Season Itinerary - M23 (S2)**
New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2022 4:59 pm by Setfree xX

» MCL - Off- Season Itinerary - M23 (S1)**
New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 8:27 pm by Setfree xX

» MCL - Off- Season Itinerary - Next-Gen - M22 (S4)**
New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2022 12:23 pm by Setfree xX

» MCL - Off- Season Itinerary - Next-Gen - M22 (S3)**
New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2022 9:37 pm by Setfree xX

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

New User Registration/Questionnaire*

Go down 
+4
killakilla01
Killa Pablo5
MINN LUKE 28
Setfree xX
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Setfree xX
Admin
Setfree xX

New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Empty
PostSubject: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:49 pm

Let me once again welcome you to our home here at the MCL. We appreciate your interest in our league. However there's a few things you'll need to do so that by the time you play your first game you're up to speed with all the other owners here in our league.

**NOTE-All new members are required to twitch their first 6 games so that staff can monitor and insure ALL rules are being followed**

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in?

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it?

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?)

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff?

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues?

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints?

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy?

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user?

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game?

10-How old are you?

11-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM?

12-XBL GT?

**READ LEAGUE RULES HERE**

*PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE ABOVE QUESTIONNAIRE AND REPLY TO THIS THREAD WITH YOUR ANSWERS--THIS IS REQUIRED TO JOIN THE LEAGUE AND SCHEDULE A SCREEN GAME*

Last edited by Setfree xX on Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:59 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://maddenchampionslgue.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:21 pm

1-Do you plan to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? Looking to play as many seasons as the league runs I'm always on my phone so you'll always be in contact with me

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? I hate being blowout but it's part of them game take the loss sub out my starters to avoid injury and get ready for the next week

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?) no I haven't

Rule enforcement , on time advances
5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues?
Drafts are alright but I prefer to build my team
6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints?
Yeah definitely, too easy
4th and 2 passed the ^40 why not? It's a risk I'm willing to take
Competitiveness and a little trash talk
Right now if possible anytime is fine
10-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM?
Read and understood
Back to top Go down
MINN LUKE 28

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 6:43 pm

1-Do you plan to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? Yes!

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? It would cause me to work harder.

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?) No!

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? Just want to be apart of a competitive league.

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? I never have but I would like to.

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? Absolutely!

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? I agree with policy you have in place.

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? A competitor!

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? Anyday after 6p except Sunday's and Wednesday's.

10-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM? Yes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Looking to join   New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 7:59 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? Yes and no I am very reliable if you have groupme. With lots of free time.

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? Try to come back and once its out of hand run the ball more and move on.

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?) Maybe but I can't remember specifically.

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? For things to be fair for everyone regardless of the rules.

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? Both.

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? Yes. should be easy now with recording elements.

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? I would like to go for it on 4th and inches almost anywhere on the field. But i understand thats not how things normally work. Otherwise it usually makes more sense to punt the ball and try to get it back rather than give up a quick score.

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? Im dedicated, like fair play, and competitive. I can attempt some video editing or design stuff if anyone is interested.

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? Usually any day after 3 eastern.

10-How old are you?32

11-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM?yes

12-XBL GT? xCHEATxCODEx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 1:03 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? I plan to play as many seasons as the league goes, as long as the league is a solid fit I play madden August to August. My phone is always around and can be reached by pm within an hour or two.

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? I always play my hardest as a 21 point swing can happen. However if it's a total blowout without hope of anything positive I would probably use some backups and not keep throwing the ball deep. I'd let clock run to not continually give my opponent the ball and add to the blowout.

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?) no never been booted from a league

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? I expect the league first and foremost to abide by their rules and enforce them. I feel as a league member my job is to abide by the rules and as league administration your job is to enforce the rules in all instances without justification for when a rule can and can't be broken.

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? I believe in building a team through the draft and free agency. It gives you more of a sense that you built the team.

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? Yes I can always follow along to what league rules and policies are

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? On my own side of the field it's very rare I would ever see a situation in which it is plausible to go for it on 4th down unless it's in the 4th quarter. Past the 50, anything 4th and 4 and in inside the deadzone. Once you are inside your kickers range I can see teams occasionally going for it only on 4th and 1 or 4th and inches.

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? I think I'd bring consistent sim play to the league as well as consistent activity in the chat and the league.

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? Theres always times I'm available to play everyday, it just varies day to day. Contact me and we can always work something out.

10-How old are you? 21

11-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM? Yes I did

12-XBL GT? IVIonteith
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 3:08 pm

1. I wil play most if not every game. My group me is always on.
2. If I get blown out I will
3.i have never been kicked out of a league.
4.i expect the staff and commish to maintain the integrity of the league.
5. I believe in building through free agency and draft.
6.i can follow league policy for in game complaints but I'll always message a commish and admin by habit.
7.i rarely go for it in 4th down unless I'm down by three scores in the 2nd half. My defense is too sick.
8. I'd bring consistency and competition to the madden lg.
9. My availability for a screen game is 4 pm est today to 6 pm or tomorrow all day.
10. I am 18 years old.
11. Yes sir
12. Rich Joseph
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 3:42 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? Yes Im jus a group me @ away

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? Get ready for next week and make adjustments if need be

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?) BC talk to much trash

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? Every play real life football and not abuse Programming.

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? Draft/FA I have build my team for particular scheme So I search for players who fit them no matter overall.

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? I let shit slide majority of time unless its major issue however if you bring issues up against me I will have some in return. Also bring proof.

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? The way the patriots play. lol I'm all about field position

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? I think I'm Chip Kelly with Rex Ryan "SWAG"

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? NOW

10-How old are you? 1 year away from 30

11-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM? yes

12-XBL GT? Stillmatic Kyd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 6:47 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in?
I'm looking forward to playing multiple seasons this looks like an intruiging league and I will stay on top of my games
2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it?play the game out and hope for the best

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?)no

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff?to just be fair

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues?either or doesn't matter

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints?yes

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? Punt unless I am 3 yards or closer

More competition
Anything after 6 during the week and anytime on the weekends as long as Ik ahead of time
10-How old are you?20

Yes just confused about the fantasy points part
12-XBL GT?
JULZ1215
Back to top Go down
Killa Pablo5

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 9:30 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? Yes I'm looking to play multiple seasons….

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? Take it like a man and play the game out.

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?) No.

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? I have no expectations just fair gameplay.

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? Draft and free agency is the only way.

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? Yes

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? From the opponents 40 to the goalline should be fair game.

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? A lot of W's…

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? anything after 6pm-12am EST I'm good to go.

10-How old are you? 35

11-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM? Yes

12-XBL GT?
Killa Pablo5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 10:52 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? Guaranteed to play multiple seasons. Won't have to hunt me down.

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? Keep playing until the clock hits 0. I play for fun, virtual wins and losses don't mean anything in my life.

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?) Not that I can remember.

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff. A well run league.

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? Yes. Never played in a fantasy league.

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? Yes

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? Go for it when it makes sense, realistically.

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? Competitiveness.

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? Whenever.

10-How old are you? 22.

11-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM? Yes.

12-XBL GT? duck on quaack

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 1:55 am

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? I play madden until the next one arrives. I'm actively looking at my phone every evening.

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? Id try to limit the blow out as much as possible, run the ball and get the game over. Learn from what happened and adjust for the next time we play.

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?)I've left a few leagues but have never been booted.

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? I expect the entire league to be held to the same standards. I also expect for punishment to be fair across the league as well. Mostly though to have fun and something that's going to last.

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? I like developing my own team. I value my draft picks.

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? If it makes since, go for it.

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? Good Sport, reliable user looking to play a fun competitive game of madden.

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? I'm mostly available every night after 7pm central.

10-How old are you? 24

11-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM? yes

12-XBL GT? Dlaw90
Back to top Go down
Setfree xX
Admin
Setfree xX

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 3:14 pm

movethechains wrote:
et me once again welcome you to our home here at the MCL. We appreciate your interest in our league. However there's a few things you'll need to do so that by the time you play your first game you're up to speed with all the other owners here in our league.

multiple seasons
Just take the loss.
No
Fair competitive games, and for the staff to handle cheaters
Draft and FA
Yes
Teams should be able to go for uit on 4th & 1 anytime. After that past the 50 and between the 30 anytime. Other than that punt or fg
a fair competitive team
pretty much anytime unless im working
10-How old are you?
yes
12-XBL GT?
movethechains
Back to top Go down
https://maddenchampionslgue.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 12:09 am

Yes, I am a big Madden fan and have been playing for years. You will not have to hunt me down, I am always available and excited to play.

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? Sometimes you just get beat down, it happens to everyone. While I would try to fight my way back into the game, if it was just one of those days I would probably insert my backups and run a fairly conservative version of my regular offense, if I was not down by a billion.

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?) no

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? I hope that we can operate smoothly and have some memorable experiences. My only expectations are fair play and good sportsmanship.

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? I am a big fan of building through the draft, as this is not an easy task. But when the team starts coming to fruition, it can provide a very rewarding sense of satisfaction.

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? Punt unless late in the game and 4th and inches in opponent territory, where a FG does not put me in the lead.

Creativity on offense and defense, and a reliable player who plays a realistic game on the field.

Weekdays after 6pm EST, can do tonight until 1am.

10-How old are you?

Yes

12-XBL GT?
Halarious9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 12:40 am

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? Yes I plan on playing multiple seasons and I'm pretty active with group me so scheduling shouldn't bbe an issue

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? Play the game out and move on to the next one trying to play better

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?) No

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? Be active and stick to rules

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? I like both I like doing the rookie drafts and free agency better though

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? Punt it or kick feild goals unless it's a sim situation like goal line scenarios and when losing big in second half

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? I'm active

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? Pretty open other than whenI have classes

10-How old are you? 20

12-XBL GT? DFL95
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 4:36 pm

Yes, no I am very active.
Go t practice mode and get better.
No.
Keep the lg moving smoothly.
Draft especially free agency.
yes.
Commonsense.
A competitive and active user.
Any day after 2:30 est.
10-How old are you?
yes.
12-XBL GT?
CptSauceMcgee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 9:17 am

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in?yes I am an avid fan of Madden but only look for gameplay that is satisfactory and not childish as in most lobbies . No you will not need to hunt me down but please don't call me @ 4 am looking for a game I'm in Arizona State < Sundevils>

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? . Regroup look at my areas that need cleaning and turn to '

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?) haven't been around long enough it I do not like when the Leauge just stops in the middle of the season

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff?. I just wanna enjoy playing good clean games that are both challenging and fun . After all there's way too much negativity in this world as we sit now, so I choose to get away from the negative and bring a positive feeling to this leauge, regardless if I am winning or not .

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? I actually enjoy Fantasy but it is more strategic from the ground up as in Built up your team.

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? Yes . To me , personally I'd < as some of us will > get upset but I'm older than most so I call in maturity and let it be know that this is merely a game and not to be ' So Serious"

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? Punt.

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? Good clean fun and a smart game . Sort of like chess every move is a calculated move for FORWARD PROGRESS.

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? Flexible open availa

10-How old are you? Fiddy' five Oh'

12-XBL GT?
Gismorul3Zz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 10:58 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? Yes and no I'm easy to get ahold of

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? Just accept n move on its just a game

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? A legit league ran by good people

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? I prefer either or.

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? Punt

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? Loyal player

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? Anytime but isn't That the point of group me lol

10-How old are you? 24

12-XBL GT? samuri 007
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 6:33 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? Will play as long as the league lasts. Easy to get ahold of I'm always on my phone and always wanting to play after work.

Take the loss and move on to the next game

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? Just a legit league with active members and a staff that's in control

I like building a team

Yes

more than one yard I always punt. less than that it depends on where I am and the score. not gonna go for it on my own side of the field or if I'm winning

An active member who follows rules

any day after 6 pm eastern

10-How old are you?

12-XBL GT?
TripNips221
Back to top Go down
killakilla01

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 8:44 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? Yes

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? If there's no comeback. ask to concede

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? Full fill all rules as we do

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? Draft and free agency

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints?yes

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? Punt or go for on 35 yard to goal

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? Good fun competitiveness

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? Any time after 6 central time

10-How old are you?24

12-XBL GT?killakilla01
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 1:43 am

ack

Page 1 of 2
Next
by Setfree xX on Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:49 pm
Let me once again welcome you to our home here at the MCL. We appreciate your interest in our league. However there's a few things you'll need to do so that by the time you play your first game you're up to speed with all the other owners here in our league.

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? Definitely plan on playing as long as the league runs. Phone never leaves my side.

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? Work my ass off to come back or take my loss

Yes, terrible Commish, guy made a complaint but never showed them I actually did anything wrong but got booted because he was the commissioners buddy.

Keep everything organized and under control.

Draft and free agency

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? Agree with the rules of this league. Coaches choice is a great idea.

Competitive and can make adjustments on the go
9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? What's this? Lol

10-How old are you?

12-XBL GT?
ProdigyOfMadden
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 7:44 am

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? YES I GUARANTEE AND NO U WONT HAVE TO HUNT ME DOWN

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? I COULD HANDLE IT WELL

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?) NO I HAVENT

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? TOO HAVE FUN IN A GOOD SIM LEAGUE

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? I LIKE BOTH

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? YES I CAN

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? I FEEL THE SAME WAY AS THE RULES THIS LEAGUE HAS

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? GOOD SPORTMANSHIP BEING COMPETITIVE AND RESPECTING THE RULES AND ALL THE OTHER COACHES

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? WHENEVER

10-How old are you? 30

12-XBL GT?

**READ LEAGUE RULES HERE**

*PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE ABOVE QUESTIONNAIRE AND REPLY TO THIS THREAD WITH YOUR ANSWERS--THIS IS REQUIRED TO JOIN THE LEAGUE AND SCHEDULE A SCREEN GAME*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 1:05 am

Yes. I'm always a fan of great madden leagues.

I would be upset but at myself for allowing it.

Never.

None right now but hopefully it'll be a great experience.

Draft mostly. Not a big fan of trades.

I'll do what I need to do under the rules.

I'll punt no matter where I am if I can't make a fg. Why not pin your opponent in his side of the field and possibly come up with an INT.

Great gameplay and consistency as a user in getting my games in.

Usually night games but if I can get in a morning game I will.

10-How old are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 1:23 am

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in?yes will play multiple seasons and no you will not have to hunt me down

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it?run the clock

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? To maintain peace in the league

Draft and free agency

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy?punt when needed go for it when needed

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user?great at madden

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game?usually late nights

10-How old are you?20

11-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM? Read and agreed

12-XBL GT? Windsor9514
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 10:03 pm

you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? Yeah

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? Play it out. Run ball till game over

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? Sim style gameplay good competition

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? Doesn't really matter

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? Go for it only in 4th quarter down by 14

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? Sim play and good competition

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? Monday-Wednesday 5-11 est Friday-Sunday All day

10-How old are you? 27

11-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM? Yep

12-XBL GT? DON G 74 OG

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: .   New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 11:34 pm

-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? Yes, no

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? Respectfully

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? Active, no exploits

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? Fantasy

Yes
7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? Go for it under 2 yards

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? Active sim player

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? Now

10-How old are you? 17

12-XBL GT? Bolhabadger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next