Madden Champions Lgue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden Champions Lgue

Home of the MCL Madden League

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Roster and Cap Management**
New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 10:54 am by Fr33Snagz

» MCL - Off- Season Itinerary - M24 (Into S4)**
New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 9:48 am by Setfree xX

» MCL - Off- Season Itinerary - M24 (S1)**
New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 8:43 pm by Setfree xX

» MCL - Off-Season Itinerary - M23 - Season4
New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 9:34 am by Setfree xX

» MCL - Off- Season Itinerary - M23 (S3)**
New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 9:22 am by Setfree xX

» MCL - Off- Season Itinerary - M23 (S2)**
New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2022 4:59 pm by Setfree xX

» MCL - Off- Season Itinerary - M23 (S1)**
New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 8:27 pm by Setfree xX

» MCL - Off- Season Itinerary - Next-Gen - M22 (S4)**
New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2022 12:23 pm by Setfree xX

» MCL - Off- Season Itinerary - Next-Gen - M22 (S3)**
New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2022 9:37 pm by Setfree xX

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

New User Registration/Questionnaire*

Go down 
+4
killakilla01
Killa Pablo5
MINN LUKE 28
Setfree xX
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:36 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? I'm always available on Groupme

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it?
I would ask my opponent to chew clock and I wouldn't also do the same.

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?)
Not really, all the leagues I have been in I have left on my own terms.
4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff?
I expect a fun an competive league full of sim players. I also hope the staff is active and on top of things.
5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues?
I like building my teams through the draft, there is nothing like developing your own players.
6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints?
Yes I can, I never bring issues to main chat. I let the admins handle it accordingly.
7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy?
Punt except if you are down by a score and its late in the game but other then that always punt.

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user?
An active sim user that follows rules.
9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game?
I can play anytime today or tomorrow or anytime after 7 pm est.
10-How old are you? 35

11-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM?
Yes and I do
12-XBL GT?
xxReCkL3ss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 11:20 am

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? I'm the one who usually does the hunting down of people.

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? The same way I would if I was winning, respectfully.

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?) No.

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? Unbiased enforcement of the rules.

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? Depends on the situation. I enjoy the off-season altogether.

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? Yes.

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? Punt the ball in every situation, unless going for it is realistic in the context of an actual NFL game, such as going for it on 4th and short on the opponents 40 yard line in the dead zone between field goal range and a worth while punt.

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? An active participant who does not complain every chance I get.

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? screen game? I am always available after 11 pm ET, but am also available most afternoons after 4 pm ET.

10-How old are you? 20

11-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM? Yes

12-XBL GT? TCool123
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 2:09 pm

1. Very active
2. Respect & sprtmansship
3. Haven't been booted from any league
4. Fair and unbiased
5. Every situation is different I like both. Draft and FA
6. Would talk with opponent to find a solution
7. 4th down punt unless it's a tie or down late in the 4th qtr.
8. I don't complain unless something is being done excessively
9. I'm available after 7pm PST sometimes earlier. Will get up early to play.
10 I'm 50
11. Yes
12. GT - Huskie97
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 11:28 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in?
I'm down to play multiple seasons and you won't have to hunt me down I'm easy to get ahold of and will provide my cell number if needed

Fine if opponent is following the rules which have been established but you win some and you lose some that's how you get better learn from the mistake and try again

Yes- my work schedule didn't work well for others and the league had a young crew
To treat everyone the same no matter who it may be

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues?
Yes I believe in building a team through the draft and free agency on what the team really needs . However I don't believe in creating unrealistic power house teams

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints?
Yes I'm a grown Adult who like grown men leagues no issues here but all policies will be followed

I believe if your tied or winning by 2 or less on opponents side of the field not in field goal range punt the ball 4th and 1 or less on opponents side of the field losing go for it but if your on your side of the field punt it

Competition and maturity

EST afternoon

10-How old are you?

Yes
12-XBL GT?
D0n0van05

**READ LEAGUE RULES HERE**
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 6:59 am

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? yes

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? would continue to play

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?) no

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? fairness

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? draft /FA / trades

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? yes

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? depending where you are on the field /winning or losing... you go for it..
also depends on wind direction / speed to determine if you kick a fg or no

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? loyalty / reliable

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? mon / tues /fri all day sat / sun after 6pm

10-How old are you? 44

11-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM? yes

12-XBL GT? uglynproud71
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 8:19 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? Yes. I'm on xbox as much as I can be unless something comes up.

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? Try out new plays. Take the time to get better.

No.
Uphold the rules and help out the newcomers. Able to answer questions.

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? I'm still relatively new to leagues on xbox one. I like to build a team and make them better.

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? Yes.

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? Never on my own side of the field unless down in the 4th, past the 50 only if it can be a momentum changer and isn't running up the score.

A newcomer and someone that can learn.

Depends on my schedule. (I do have young children)

10-How old are you?

Yes.
12-XBL GT
GetSomeSt3w
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Titans   New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 5:28 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? Yes And no

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it?keep playing

No
Just to be a fun sim lg
Free agency
Yes
7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? 4th and inches go for it passed the 50 fair game

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user?competitve

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? After 3est

10-How old are you? 26

12-XBL GT? Titansfan829
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 2:13 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? Yes and no. I'm always ready to play a game, unless I'm out of town, which i will give a heads up beforehand.

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? Just grind out the rest of the game and move on to the next week.

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?) No I have not.

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? just to have a fun, active, nice league. Don't be a jerk.

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? I love building my own team through drafts and FA, but fantasy Drafts are a lot of fun and interesting.

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? Yes

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? I have no issue punting, that's real Football.

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? Active and respectful gameplay. Just here for a good time with other Madden players.

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? It varies each day

10-How old are you? 22

12-XBL GT? Cdub1284
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 9:21 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in?

- Yes and no you won't have to hunt me down.

-Finish the game.

-No

-To be active

-I do both depending on how I feel at the time

- yes

-PUNT IT OR KICK FG

-A competitive active player

-Varies each day

10-How old are you?

-Yes

12-XBL GT?

-asianswag23
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 10:01 am

Yes, I am young and dedicated and want to play in 17.
Try and get back into the game. The game isnt over until it's over.
No
To be competitive and fun.
Either or but I think a fantasy draft would be pretty cool.
No, but I would report it.
4th and short past the 50 yard line but just out of fg range. Depending on the rules but I like to do what the real Nfl teams would do.
Solid active user.
Always just fished college this semester.
10-How old are you?
Yes
12-XBL GT?
Jollypup7441291
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 7:49 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? I'm here to play won't have to hunt down.

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? Gg

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? Equality

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? Regular franchise mode

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? Yes

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? Play it like real life

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? Competition

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? Just ask

10-How old are you? 28

12-XBL GT? n9ne 16 niner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Huh    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 2:00 am

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? Yes

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? Yes

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues?yea

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints?yea

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? Put unless I'm down in 4th

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? Comp

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? Anytime

10-How old are you? 25

11-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM? Yea

12-XBL GT? Mattdagreat3535
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: New User   New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 2:44 pm

Yea I'm in it for the long haul...I have no problems getting my games in usually.

Try and improve my individual players if the team game doesn't look to be going well.

Nah.

Well-flowing schedule. Good communication/organization. Fair deliberations with consistent rulings when it comes to conflicts.

I would love a fantasy league but only if I could draft the team. I also thoroughly enjoy exploring the rosters the way they are in today's game. FA and drafting are awesome components to the latter.

Of course.

I play to put my team in the best position to win the game. Often times, that means letting Special Teams play a part and trusting your defense some.

A competitor full of excitement.

Mostly open. Days would be better than evenings. I am usually on late night as well.

10-How old are you?

YES

12-XBL GT?
DieselTheManiac
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Questionairre    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 10:52 am

Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in?
Yes and no

I will finish the game and tell my opponent gg and move on

Yes because I stopped playing games because of work and I told the commish so they decided to boot me

Just to keep a league running smooth and drama free

Draft and free agency

Real life nfl teams and how they go for it is how I go for it

Great opponent who will win by passing sometimes by running sometimes and sometimes a balance

Im free most of each day

10-How old are you? 23

12-XBL GT? xBlackPantherx3

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 4:26 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in?yes

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it?I take my losses like a man

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?)no

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff?hope everybody is grown ass men and staff treats everybody fair and shows no favorites

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues?through draft and free agency

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints?yes

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy?don't do it unless I'm behind late in the game

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user?active user who takes losses like a man no matter if I lose 100-0

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game?whenever

10-How old are you?32

11-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM?will read after I do this

12-XBL GT? BG ballerz405
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 11:46 pm

Setfree xX wrote:
Let me once again welcome you to our home here at the MCL. We appreciate your interest in our league. However there's a few things you'll need to do so that by the time you play your first game you're up to speed with all the other owners here in our league.

**NOTE-All new members are required to twitch their first 4-6 games so that staff can monitor and insure ALL rules are being followed**

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? I will be very active and im ready to play multiple season and im always around at night to get my games in.

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? I would play it out and see where I struggled at and practice for the next week.

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?) I never been booted from a league.

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? I just wanted this to be fun and fair and have some great games and league.

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? I believe in making a team better though draft and free agency, but I dont dislike fantasy leagues.

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? I will be fair either way if i mess up i want to know because i wont do it on purpose.

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? If im in a field goal situation I will take it and if I need to punt I will.

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? Great games and a user that people like playing against because I bring my A game.

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? It just depends I normally can run in the evening.

10-How old are you? 24

11-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM? I'm still reading over them but I will have them down soon.

12-XBL GT?
Wareagle6789

*PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE ABOVE QUESTIONNAIRE AND REPLY TO THIS THREAD WITH YOUR ANSWERS--THIS IS REQUIRED TO JOIN THE LEAGUE AND SCHEDULE A SCREEN GAME*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 4:18 pm

Yes! And I'm usually home during the day all day till 5pm central and then I'm home late night like 1am and stuff.

You have to play it out, still play by the rules and just play for pride.

I have not.

A fair league with active members and fair admins

I like both but I like building teams more with FA and draft

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? Yes I can

Always punt unless in field goal range or 4th and inches on the opponents goal line

A good active player who will play fair and won't ever quit

I'm home usually all day until 5 central and then I get home at like 1am
10-How old are you?

Yes I did I agree
12-XBL GT?
DreDa Bombz95
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 5:42 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? Yes I am, and no you won't

Competitively and humbly. There's always another week!
3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?) I have not. Madden or NBA

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? Simply to be a cool group of guys who all enjoy video games and sports and mixing the two! As a staff, just to be clear communicators

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? I'm usually a non fantasy type of guy

Yes I can. Will not quit
7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? Do what I see on real Sundays and follow league rules

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? A mature, sim, dependable, competitive player

Anytime
10-How old are you? 42

11-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM? Yes and I do

12-XBL GT? PastorBobbySco2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 6:29 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? - Yes, I am excited and ready to start playing with the Oakland Raiders. No I will always get my games in no question.

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? - I will just continue to play the game. I am a 49ers fan, so I understand that sometimes blowouts just happen.

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?) - Never and don't expect to.

- Get on everyone about playing there games and being consistent with the rules league wide.

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? - I prefer building through the draft and free agency.

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? Unless it is the 4 quarter and on my side of the 50 I will never go for it. More than likely I won't unless I am down and don't believe my defense can stop their offense. The Raiders have a good defense, so I am confident in them.

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? Active guy, I enjoy conversation while playing the games. It's all about us having fun with each other.

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? I will be playing my first game tonight. You all will have no issue with myself.

10-How old are you? 24

11-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM? Yes they are great

12-XBL GT? NicholasCaiello
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: questions   New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 1:22 am

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? - Yes, i am ready to be one of the most active members, and win multiple championships haha. But he's, really excited, and no you will NEVER have to hunt me down.

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? - I will just continue to play the game. That person deserves to take the win, i should take it like a man.

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain ) Yes, because of inactivity during high school, but now i'm way past that.

- Get on everyone about playing there games and being consistent with the rules league wide.

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? - I prefer building through the draft and free agency.

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? Yes i can

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? Unless it is the 4 quarter and on my side of the 50 I will never go for it. More than likely I won't unless I am down and don't believe my defense can stop their offense. I feel like if you're at goal line, you should be able to go for it if you're losing.

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? extremely active person, competitiveness, and great sportsmanship. love to play the game

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? I always on xbox ready to screen a game at around 5-530 till 1AM EST on Mondays-Thursday, and i'm usually on all day Fridays-Sundays

10-How old are you? 21

11-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM? Yes they are great

12-XBL GT? Nonsmokers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:41 am

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? I enjoy multiple leagues and I'm always down to run my games

Take my L and figure out what I gotta do next week to bounce back

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?) Naw left a few because of corrupt admits

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? Organization, active, fun, competitive

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? I value the free agency and also the draft

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? Real football. I rather punt get better feild position. Unless it's a realistic football situation

Activity and competition and humor

Tomorrow afternoon

10-How old are you? 31

12-XBL LL OUTLAW LL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 3:31 pm

Not hard at all I'm almost always near my phone to respond and set times

Suck it up and move onto the next game
Never, have a good attitude and not offended easily
4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? Enforcing rules and regulations and avoiding drama

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? I love rebuilding teams its what I love about franchise

Punt unless 4th quarter down by 3
Competition and good sportsmanship
9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game?Any day
Today tomorrow all day
10-How old are you?
Yes
12-XBL GT?
ITZZ N2K
Back to top Go down
mrDan

PostSubject: New    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 9:38 pm

I am available for multiple seasons, and have time every week to play them. No need to hunt me down.
It sucks, but they beat me so hopefully I do better in the next game.

No I haven't.
Have fun, and get better at Madden. Also, to make some good moments.

Yes, but I don't mind fantasy leagues either.

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? Yes I can.

If I am 40, or inside, and I am down, or can't kick that game I go for it. Otherwise just punt.

Bring competitive play, but also some good times for who I play.

Nights, and weekenda.

10-How old are you?

Yes

12-XBL GT?
Mr Dan
Back to top Go down
Warren123

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 9:56 am

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? I'm here start to finish

Get some reps for younger players, win or lose I'm having fun
I've been in leagues since 2004 so yes one or two. 13 years is a long time, took on too many leagues back then.
Responsible fair and open minded owners and staff
Draft
Yes
Fair play
Veteran madden player who knows what's required and expected to make the league better
Free most weekdays and weekends
10-How old are you?
Yes
12-XBL GT?
Warrengotstick
Back to top Go down
sw1mm3r202

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 2:11 pm

1- Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in?
I will play multiple seasons and will always be ready to play. I will be hunting down my oponnents to play.

I come back. Most epic comeback I had was when I was down 28-7. Gotta photo proof of that one.

Never.

Keep everything moving. That is all. I would rather have the league advance than be stagnant.

Draft and free agency is best. I like having the opportunity to grow players.

Absolutely

I am an aggressive person when it comes to fourth down in opponents territory, Like Dougie P. 4th and 3 or less I go for it. But Adherence to rules do not bother me.

Competition. I have a play style that suits sim leagues and I offer different schemes than most people are used to. As a person, I offer comedy. I am a huge jokester.

Anytime during the weekend. Later in the afternoon/evening during the weekdays

10-How old are you?

yes

12-XBL GT?
Drowsy BBQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New User Registration/Questionnaire*
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3