Madden Champions Lgue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden Champions Lgue

Home of the MCL Madden League

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Roster and Cap Management**
New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 10:54 am by Fr33Snagz

» MCL - Off- Season Itinerary - M24 (Into S4)**
New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 9:48 am by Setfree xX

» MCL - Off- Season Itinerary - M24 (S1)**
New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 8:43 pm by Setfree xX

» MCL - Off-Season Itinerary - M23 - Season4
New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 9:34 am by Setfree xX

» MCL - Off- Season Itinerary - M23 (S3)**
New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 9:22 am by Setfree xX

» MCL - Off- Season Itinerary - M23 (S2)**
New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2022 4:59 pm by Setfree xX

» MCL - Off- Season Itinerary - M23 (S1)**
New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 8:27 pm by Setfree xX

» MCL - Off- Season Itinerary - Next-Gen - M22 (S4)**
New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2022 12:23 pm by Setfree xX

» MCL - Off- Season Itinerary - Next-Gen - M22 (S3)**
New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2022 9:37 pm by Setfree xX

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

New User Registration/Questionnaire*

Go down 
+4
killakilla01
Killa Pablo5
MINN LUKE 28
Setfree xX
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 4:38 pm

her owners here in our league.

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in?yes

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? Handle my loss like a man

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?)no

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? Fairness

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? Draft and FA

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? Rules are rules...gotta follow them

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? Realistic

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user?competition and dedication

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? What is a screen game

10-How old are you?26

11-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM? Yes

12-XBL GT? Diesoserious

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 6:08 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in?
I love rebuilding teams and playing multiple seasons so I will be in for the long haul. There should be no problem with me trying to get my games in.

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it?
Realistically I would try to get the game over, maybe try some plays I don't run often/run the clock out to end my misery.

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?)
No
4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff?
A good old fun time playing madden with your pals.

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues?
Not a big fantasy guy. I believe in a combination of both depending on the immediate need.

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints?
Ya there should be no issues
7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy?
1. Can't make a FG that long/ punting doesn't change much
2. Losing late in second half
3. Trying to get the kill in overtime

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user?
I have a pretty good attitude towards gaming and I'll bring a Canadian style of play to the American game.

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game?
Whenever the other user is available.

10-How old are you?

11-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM?
Yes

12-XBL GT?
Gryphon51
P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 12:33 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? Every season and no hunt down needed

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? Try some new plays ot and take the L

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?) No

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? Fun

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? Either

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? Yes

Very rare unless needed

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? Competition

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? Any

10-How old are you? 25

Yes

12-XBL GT? Gratefultodd420
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 5:49 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? Yes easy to get ahold of through p.s also

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? Play the game out like everyone should

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? Understanding

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues ? I love fantasy but also a challenge through free agency

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? Yes

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? Depends on field position but usually punt

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? Good fun good competition

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? Any time after 5

10-How old are you? 25

12-XBL GT? Makracka619
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Registration   New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 3:18 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? As long as I see fit I will play. No I should be in easy contact

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? Make my team better so it won't happen again

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? A fun, competitive league

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? Draft and free agency

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? 4th and short is the time I go for it... To my sure handed receiver

Competition and a fun player
Most nights
10-How old are you? 17

Yes
12-XBL GT? x 4RS Elite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: new user registration/questionnaire   New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 12:32 pm

1-Do you plan to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? Looking to play as many seasons as the league runs I'm always on my phone so you'll always be in contact with me

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? I hate being blowout but it's part of them game take the loss sub out my starters to avoid injury and get ready for the next week

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?) no I haven't

Rule enforcement , on time advances
5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues?
Drafts are alright but I prefer to build my team
6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints?
Yeah definitely, too easy
4th and 2 passed the ^40 why not? It's a risk I'm willing to take
Competitiveness and a little trash talk
Right now if possible anytime is fine
10-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM?
Read and understood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 11:27 pm

Setfree xX wrote:
Let me once again welcome you to our home here at the MCL. We appreciate your interest in our league. However there's a few things you'll need to do so that by the time you play your first game you're up to speed with all the other owners here in our league.

**NOTE-All new members are required to twitch their first 4-6 games so that staff can monitor and insure ALL rules are being followed**

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in?Yes and no I am active

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? Take it and move  on from it

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? Friendly, welcoming, and kind

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? Yes I love all and any leagues

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? Yes I can

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy?If im winning I wont go for it if losing in a critical situation yes I will go for it

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? Active player, good spot, and friendly person.

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game?from when I wake roughly around 10 a.m central time

10-How old are you? 20

11-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM? Yes I did

12-XBL GT?
NoRagrets95

**READ LEAGUE RULES HERE**

*PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE ABOVE QUESTIONNAIRE AND REPLY TO THIS THREAD WITH YOUR ANSWERS--THIS IS REQUIRED TO JOIN THE LEAGUE AND SCHEDULE A SCREEN GAME*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 2:35 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? yes and no, I work m-f but I am available after work and on weekends and I communicate with no problem

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? take my l and move on, ive been on 360 until recently so im still learning the one I expect to lose a few its no problem im never a poor sport

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?) no never

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? communication period and fair play. I have no problem taking an l if I am unavailable to play, I have 5 kids so shit happens

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? I like to build solely via the draft, PERIOD, I never bid on free agents

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? yes but I doubt ill ever complain or snitch, we all should have read the rules and should play accordingly, im 36 and I only babysit (so to speak) my kids

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? PUNT AND PLAY DEFENSE

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? A WILLINGNESS TO PLAY AND COMMUNICATE, AND GOOD DEFENSE

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? depends on how long it takes im normally home form work by 6pm pst

10-How old are you? 36

11-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM? yes and yes rules don't apply to people who play real football

12-XBL GT? cookey man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 5:45 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? Yes

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? I would finish the game and get back on the drawing board.

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? My expectations play fair and run the lg like its suppose to be ran.

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? Draft and freer agency.

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? Play real life football..

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? A good and consistent madden player

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? 2-10 I work Sunday Thru Wednesday. But I'm pretty my free after that.

10-How old are you? 29

12-XBL GT? IaM First48
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 1:08 am

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? yes and no

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? finish the game

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?) no

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? to be a fair and competitive leauge

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? building a team

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? yes

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? if im loosing in the fourth i will go for it

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? Willingness to play fair and competitiveness

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? after 5 on weekdays and anytime on weekends

10-How old are you? 18

11-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM? yes

12-XBL GT? AUSTLN X
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:35 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? yes

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? Move on to the next game

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff?To be there if you need help and to be fair.

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? New to leagues.

yes
7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? Play withen the rules

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? Average playe

all depends on Hockey schedule pretty good

10-How old are you? 17

12-XBL GT? Brewer x l14l
Back to top Go down
Williatr

PostSubject: Questionnaire    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 8:05 am

Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? Yes, I am guaranteed to play multiple seasons. I have my phone on me at all times so I will not need to be tracked down for my games.

Accept my loss and get back into practice mode
3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?) no, I have not been booted from a league

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? My expectations are for a fun and competitive league that will last. I would like things to fair and consistent.

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? I like building a team through the draft.

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? Yes, I can follow league policies

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? I think if it's over the 40 and 4th and inches maybe you go for it. However, I agree and will follow the rules in place.

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? A solid, fair, and reliable user

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? I am available tonight 8 eastern

10-How old are you? 30

11-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM? Yes, I have read the rules and I understand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 6:24 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in?
Yes I am guaranteed to play. I have been in same league for past 4 maddens without a hitch

I'd handle it like a man and take my beating with respect and say good game

No I haven't

To provide a fun sin league that still has its competitive edge. Make sure rules are followed and that owners are active
Draft and free agency. Gives you a feel like you're really in charge
Yes I can
My own 4th down philosophy is keeping it as sim as possible. I always ask my self what a real team on Sunday would do.

An active user who will compete with the best of them.

Preferably after 4 est-9 est
10-How old are you?

Yes

12-XBL GT?
OkayEvan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 10:10 am

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? YES

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? YES

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?) NO

realistic sim league
5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? yes i want to be the best gm possible

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? yes

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? we sim like football on 4th down

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? a active and steady user

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? anytime

10-How old are you? 41

12-XBL GT? Beee24Beee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 8:54 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in?yes and no

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it?no team wins every game losing is part of the sport..I handle it well

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?)no

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff?I've been in a few unsuccessful leagues I set my expectations low so I can only be impressed

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues?when rebuilding a team u must have balance in building through both and I enjoy fantasy also

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? yes no problem there

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy?depends on situation

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? a SIM style player and lover...and active user

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game?m-f 6pm-10pm sat after 330 and open sunday

10-How old are you?23

11-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM?yes

12-XBL GT?zhoovdakilla420
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 12:35 pm

I will most likely be able to play multiple seasons and retain interest that long.

Get it over with sooner rather than later.

No. Every time I've left one it's been for my own reasons- too busy, system crapped out, etc.

Enforce the rules.

I run my Madden teams like I would want my GM to run my team and like most try to in real life.

Yes.

Go for it when necessary.

A grown up and hopefully a challenge for everyone to figure out and try to beat- as I will try to do the same to everyone else.

Free most days after 4 EST. Depends on work and how busy we are but I will usually be home by that time. Of course, this also means mornings will never work for me.

10-How old are you?

yes

12-XBL GT?

rkwittem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Registration   New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 3:28 pm

Yes

Play it out

No

Keep it moving...have active users.

Either one

Yes

Follow the rules

An active user that doesnt quit

Later tonight. Its my bday so im going out.

10-How old are you?

Yes

12-XBL GT?

Teddy2Glove5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 4:46 pm

Setfree xX wrote:
Let me once again welcome you to our home here at the MCL. We appreciate your interest in our league. However there's a few things you'll need to do so that by the time you play your first game you're up to speed with all the other owners here in our league.

**NOTE-All new members are required to twitch their first 4-6 games so that staff can monitor and insure ALL rules are being followed**

I'm on every day and if not I'm good about notifying to be put on auto

Just keep swimming

no

Solid structure and fair play

I'm not gunna lie, i am a fan of the block buster every once and a while but understand the rules and why they are in play

yes

over the 50 within a couple yards, depends on game situation too

Consistency and responsibility

Central time zone weekdays 2pm-9pm weekends whenever

10-How old are you?

yes
12-XBL GT?

LLALLY 3

*PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE ABOVE QUESTIONNAIRE AND REPLY TO THIS THREAD WITH YOUR ANSWERS--THIS IS REQUIRED TO JOIN THE LEAGUE AND SCHEDULE A SCREEN GAME*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: elefante12 Registration    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 6:48 pm

Setfree xX wrote:

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in?Yeah i prefer multiple seasons, developing players over time is my favorite part of this game mode. I need to set up a twitch account though.

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? yea, i play in another league and got blown out 0-16, i had a good -offseason, learned my playbook, and went 7-9 this last season. I am not a sore loser.

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?) no, the other league is the only other league

i want a league that i can make trades, develop my team, and play games vs my opponents.
5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? i like building original teams, hate fantasy drafts

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? yeah, in my other league if someone breaks the rules, i really dont care. if its blatant and consistent ill tell the commish after the game, but if its one time, i let it slide, im an easy going person.

punt within my own end, go for it one 4and 1 inside the other teams 40, or when im down more then 21 and its 4 and 5.

idk what a screen game but i go to school and work at a bar. i find time through out my day to play, i play 3-5 hours a day of madden . various times. i think i can communication well enough to find time with my opponent.
10-How old are you?
yeah
12-XBL GT?

elefante12

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: New Reply   New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 1:13 am

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? I will be here long as the league is lasting I will stand by the league through it all

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? Keep playing and move on to next game

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?) I played a commish and he nanoed and instant rollout asked him to boot me

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? To just keep,lg interesting and fun

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? Building

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? Real life football rules

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? I can be a great user and bring a solid user to the league

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? Idk what this mean

10-How old are you? 23

12-XBL GT? XBlackPantherx3

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Appliation   New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 11:44 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? Yes, I am a committed SIM player that enjoys the game of football. No, I am very easily found.

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? Losing is frustrating, especially for me because I'm so competitive. However, losing is a part of the game, that's why there is only one perfect season in football history.

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?) No, also I've never participated in an online league.

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? I expect a strict staff that isn't afraid to boot players for illegal play styles.

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? I like building my teams through the draft. You let the your good players get overpaid in free agency and draft rookie replacements. Cheaper and more flexible.

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? Of course.

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? Well, obviously, I'm a SIM gamer so I punt and kick field goals. Also, when its fourth-and-inches at your opponents 45, you got to do what you got to do. If it feels like a good time to be aggressive I'll go for it, but most of the time I tend to play more conservative.

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? An excited, young user competitive enough to make many games interesting, but loves real football enough to play by the real NFL.

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? Typically I'm open all Saturdays and Sundays while also being able to play anytime 3:30 to 6:00 or 8:00- 11:00 PT.

10-How old are you? I'm 16 but please don't be discouraged by that because I'm football-wise beyond my years.

12-XBL GT?
Yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 6:00 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? Yep, have been looking for a legitimate league for a while so you can depend on me. As for hunting me down, I have a hectic schedule but am easy to get in touch with. Working two jobs and playing two sports takes up a lot of time, but I'm willing to make this a part of that schedule.

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? Like I'm losing at a video game. Start labbing new strategies etc.

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?) Nope, haven't been in enough. They always die out.

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? So far any expectations I could have had have been surpassed, so I'm not even sure how to answer this. Looks like y'all have a good thing going.

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? Draft, I'd much prefer to get a lower rated player for cheaper, knowing I can with with him and save money for the next guy.

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? Absolutely.

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? rarely if ever do I go for it, since this is a sim league I doubt it will happen.

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? Dedication and dependability. I'm always available to communicate, and even though I love this game I'm not going to get bent out of shape over anything.

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? Weekdays after 5, or on the weekends

10-How old are you? 25

11-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM? All of em.

12-XBL GT? meet baaalls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 5:19 pm

Yes. I am committed to playing every game and multiple seasons. Playing only 1 or 2 seasons is not ideal for me because the main part of madden leagues that I like is the development of my team. It is easy to get ahold of me since I am on groupme and my xbox live account often.

I would continue to play how I normally play. I am not one to give up. With that said, I also would not resort to changing my play style into something that is not realistic just because I am down by a lot. While losing isn't ideal, it occurs so you have to take it as well as you take wins.

No I have not. I have been in many long term leagues over the past 10 or so years in both basketball (2k) and madden.

I expect a friendly environment that has a reliable advance schedule.

I really enjoy building my team through the draft and free agency and is my preference. However, I do enjoy fantasy leagues as well.

Yes I can.

If it is a blowout I punt or kick a field goal. If it is 4th and 1 on the oppositions side of the ball I will analyze the risk/reward ratio. If I am close enough to kick a field goal I will most likely do that, however, if I am on the opponents 35 or so and it is 4th and 1 or inches with the wind against me I will probably go for it seeing that I may not get the field goal. If it is a close game in the 4th quarter and I am down 2 or fewer possessions then I will go for it in a realistic scenario. I try to replicate real life 4th down philosophy to the best of my ability.

I am a friendly user that loves madden. I really get into building my team over the course of many seasons.

Available on weekdays after 5 or so and generally available on the weekends.

10-How old are you?

Yes. Read and understood.

12-XBL GT?

bjanko5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: NO WAY OUT 973   New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:57 pm

1-Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in?yes and groupme is always on

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it?run the clock down and take the L

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?)nah

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff?just to run a legit lg

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? Draft and free agent

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints?yes

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? I don't go for it on 4th

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user?fun games

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? After 5:30est

10-How old are you?27

11-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM?yes

12-XBL GT?NO WAY OUT 973
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 8:52 am

Are you guaranteed to play multiple seasons, and will we have to hunt you down to get games in? Never have to hunt. Very easy to reach.

2-If on the losing side of a blowout, how would you handle it? Take it like a man. Get ready for next week.

3-Have you ever been booted from a league? (If, yes, then explain why?) Never.

4-Describe what your expectations are of us as a league and staff? Fair treatment to every GM including Commisioners/Admin. Expect you guys to be awesome and understanding.

5-Do you believe in building a team through the draft and free agency, or do you like fantasy leagues? Building a team through draft and free acency.

6-If you have an issue with a user whether you accuse or are accused can you follow league policy on handling in game complaints? I twitch all my games. Shouldn't be a problem. As sim and simple as they as come, follow rules .

7-Briefly describe your 4th down philosophy? 4th and 1 past the 50. Second half depending on the score . If down by 3 scores I feel the opponent who is down can go for it on fourth down no matter how long. If two scores , would have to be 4th and one past the 50 on on the 50.

8-What do you think you'd bring to the MCL as a user? Sim play and good user skills. I'm very good at user Safety. That's one to look out for.

9-What is your availability to schedule a screen game? Available all day today.

10-How old are you? 24

11-DID YOU READ THE RULES/UNDERSTAND THEM? Read and understood.

12-XBL GT? PROSP3CT88
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New User Registration/Questionnaire*    New User Registration/Questionnaire*  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New User Registration/Questionnaire*
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next